Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SUGAR'S QUITE CONTENT AT HER NEW HOME


Sugar has her place between the sofa and coffee table.  She even has her own "throw!"  What a joy she is to me.  She is so loving and sweet.

I am very excited as I am having a artist come to my home to give me an estimate for faux finishing an accent wall.  We went to a Home & Garden show and her work is incredible.  Some of her techniques are so similar to a lot of our mixed media, just on a much grander scale.  Keep your fingers crossed it won't be tooooooo expensive!

I have been working on machine embroidering and am making Clara (10 yr old granddaughter) frog giftbags for her birthday party.  I will post them soon.  I had great fun being creative with very colorful frogs!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Sugar sure looks like she is getting comfortable and feeling all the love. Is she as shiny as the picture shows?