Sunday, February 21, 2010

FINALLY! FRAMED COLLAGE


Jen Crossley, my Aussie Sis made this puzzle collage for me quite some time ago and mailed it piece by piece to cheer me up while going through a difficult time.  Of course the big jokster that she is, she didn't mail a piece and said it must be lost in the mail.  I was just sick and then it showed up!  I mounted the puzzle a different way and it just wouldn't do, so finally found a way to do it to make the most of it.  I used metal letters on the left side, tying ribbons to each and gluing them down to spell SISTERS, then repeated the process on the right side spelling FRIENDS.  Jen is truly my chosen sister and a wonderful friend.  The puzzle collage is a masterpiece and something I enjoy looking at daily.
THANKS SIS!


3 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

WOW sis it looks amazing how you framed it
Miss you
Jen

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hi sweetie!
Thanks for joining in our HUGE vintage Yaya give-a-way! Beautiful and inspiring blog I look forward to seeing more!xo...deb

Wanda said...

What a joy to have such a wonderful and loving "chosen sister" and such a great collage! It looks super framed!