Saturday, July 4, 2020

LIFE IS GOOD

It has been a very long time since I have posted.  We are settled in Bend' Oregon.   It is hard to believe how the years have flown by.  We have now been here for 7 years!

I lost my mom to heart disease a couple of years ago and it was a rough time for me.   My youngest brother died recently from drug addiction and it was a sad time.  We took his Scottie Jennie home and she and I grieved together.  She is now living in Seattle with two other Scotties and is very happy.

I am loving gardening and my flowers bring me joy.  I am dabbling in making jewelry.  I work with copper and other metals.  I do wire wrapping and hammered metal.  I am also sewing and teaching two of my friends how to sew.  I continue to enjoy my Babylock Ellissimo Gold embroidery machine.  I need to use it more.  I made a self commitment to finish what I had started before I take on a new project.  Here is my latest completed collage quilt.  I also made a collage pillow.  I am normally not a quilter but these collage quilts seem to call to me.
This is 20" x 60".


I will try and be more diligent with my postings.

No comments: