Wednesday, June 9, 2010

THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT!

I am home after ten days in California to visit friends and most importantly family. Clara and Benjamin were a complete joy to be with. Grandchildren make you feel like the most important person in the world! I learned about all kinds of bugs and lizards from Ben. Clara and I had girl time together and she taught me how to use my new ITouch IPOD. Ken and Lisa couldn't have been better to me. Traveling was a challenge, but I did it! Rosie and I did some creating with beeswax collages. It was a relaxing and fun time. On the last leg of my trip Bruce and Donna gave me some great R & R time. Donna pampered me and then I headed back home. Sugar was so excited to see me she jumped over the seat and curled up on my lap and whimpered. Sugar was my shadow for days. I think Jim was happy to see me too!

I am rested up and ready to do some creating and clean up my studio!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen Crossley said...

Beautiful pictures Linda so glad you had a wonderful trip.Love the kids they are too cute.
Jen