Monday, June 1, 2009

PAT WINTER ROCKS!


I won a $10 credit on Pat Winter's blog and put it towards the purchase of a custom glass case. I so admire her beautiful crazy quilting. I have come to the conclusion that instead of trying to learn every technique I admire and having to purchase all of the supplies, I will purchase what I admire and enjoy it and continue with all of my ongoing projects! I told Pat that I would like something vintage, that I liked olive green, burgundy and sepia. The case is lying on my bedspread and it looks like it was made to go with it! She is GOOD! Thanks so much for squeezing my project in Pat.

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Linda...great conclusion! I totally agree. There's so much beauty in the world. Enjoy what you do and enjoy looking at other things! You are so wise!

Judith said...

It's so easy to get distracted isn't it.I have the same problem...just want to Do Everything!!he,he. We live in Great Times.So much Inspiration. Cheers
Judy

Judith said...

It's so easy to get distracted isn't it.I have the same problem...just want to Do Everything!!he,he. We live in Great Times.So much Inspiration. Cheers
Judy

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Oh wow! I was just about to turn off my computer after updating my blog and saw the case had arrived. How quick! I am so glad you like it and the colors were good. Enjoy it, and thanks for the thumbs up!
Hugs,Pat