Saturday, November 1, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT?

Grandson Benjamin is ready to go pirate candy from the neighbors! He looks pretty handsome in his pirate costume. I guess he wanted his red sash over his jacket and you know how 5 year olds are! :-)
This is my granddaughter Clara. I made her "Dorothy" dress for her for Halloween. I think she is absolutely adorable! Of course I would think that! :-) Don't ya just love the red shoes!~
Here is a better shot of Benjamin in his costume. I made his costume as well. His jacket has 20 buttons on it and he looks very cool!
This is my Halloween table runner I started and didn't get finished. Our trip got in the way! I have decided that I won't do applique in quilting projects anymore. Don't care for all those little pieces! The grandkids will get it next year....

2 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

How cute is Clara she is like a living doll,and her costume is adorable.
Benjamin looks like a real pirate aggrr
You did a awesome job with there costumes amazing as are you.
Love the Halloween runner beautiful
Jen

Judith said...

Wwwwoooww! Your banner is fantastic.
Judith