Saturday, August 25, 2007

Etsy Shop


I have set up a Etsy Shop with Denim and Lace Originals by Linda Lynch ~! Time will tell if it is successful. I am having a good time searching for denim to use my hand dyed laces with. Here is a sample of what I did with some of my favorite lace.
These are my jeans and I decided to do some advertising of my own while wearing them. What I want to do is hand dye the lace and use people's own jeans, jackets, vests, etc. to embellish. To start I am making some up with great denim clothing I have purchased. I have had a lot of interest and sold several pieces to ladies locally. I am planning on having an open house and serving wine and sharing my creations to see what kind of interest it generates. Here is the link for the etsy shop:

1 comment:

Jen Crossley said...

Well Done SIS I cant wait to check out your new shop
Jen